With the new season of Spring technically here in Canada, we have news to share of growth, experience and travels! We have been very busy these last few months growing and expanding in new directions. So busy in fact, we have had little time to write regular blog posts or updates.
Busy with what, you may ask?
- Brand new, customized workshops for a variety of clients in Montreal, Ottawa and the Northwest Territories,
- A refreshing new, bilingual website to better serve both Francophone and Anglophone teachers and students in Canada.
- A new 12-week after-school iPad Animation & Video Production enrichment program with 15 Grade 5 children.
- A 4-part remote Digital Storytelling Workshop for youth living in 5 remote communities of the Beaufort Delta, Northwest Territories, and
- Delivering a series of drop-in family Stop Motion Animation workshops for the Ottawa Public Library this past Spring Break!
We also have a new team member, Antonio Sonnessa, who has joined us from Concordia's Film Program! He has extensive animation experience, as well as graphic design skills, and loves working with children. Antonio is already helping us a lot with our current workshop delivery in Montreal, plus any graphic design help we need with posters, images and workshop information packages. You can learn more about his experience and skills here. Welcome to the team Antonio!
As we look forward to new projects, warmer weather, and even more growth ahead, we thank you for your continued support, valuing customized, hands-on, and empowering media education for Canada's youth. We are currently taking Professional Development, Student and Organization Workshop registration for the new school year 2017-2018, and we look forward to hearing from you.